SEO and Lead Generation Company in Calgary Lakeview Glendale Killarney Glamorgan Canada

Cheri395

SEO and Lead Generation Company in Calgary Lakeview Glendale Killarney Glamorgan Canada

Post by Cheri395 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi

My name is Sergey SEO and Lead Generation Company in Calala Australia (mouse click the next article) I'm the ceo of Creative Bear Tech, a lead generation and software company based in London, UK. I have discovered your company on Facebook and felt that you and coralfragz.com could genuinely benefit from our services as we deal with incredibly similar companies. We currently have over 15,000 clients and I am in the process of growing our offering by opening offices in the USA as well as the Baltic States.

I would really love to see you and coralfragz.com become our next client!

Below are some of our most popular services that you might find helpful for your business.

1. High Quality B2B Databases and Email Marketing And Advertising Lists for over 7,000 specific niches and mini specific niches (most popular with companies that have a wholesale offering).

2. S.E.O computer software. If you are technology savvy, you can easily use our Internet search engine Scraper and E-Mail Extractor to scrape your own sales leads for your niche. Some customers use it for locating guest posting prospects for their internet site Search Engine Optimization (more than 2,000 active users).

3. Instagram Management Tool for natural Instagram followers, likes and comments. This is the absolute most popular tool right now and has over 7,000 active users.

4. ONLINE MARKETING Services. We also offer S.E.O services on Sweaty Quid Freelance Marketplace (sweatyquid.com). We mainly provide link building as we have a large PBN of more than 25,000 web sites.

I would like to give you 25% off your next order with us as a way of welcoming you on-board.

Please apply promo code HELLO2020 for your 25% off any purchase. Valid for 7 days only.

If you would like to speak to me, feel free to contact me via https://creativebeartech.com/content/contact-us. My private e-mail plays up sometimes so contact form enquiry would be most ideal. You can also speak to me on +447463563696 (UK phone, GMT time zone).

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Creative Bear Tech
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, England
https://creativebeartech.com